Ryder is six months old! I can't believe how fast those months have gone! He has been a pretty content little guy. The only thing I thought he could be better at was sleeping at night. He had been waking up between 4 to 7 times a night and would be up for good around 6:30. Darren and I have not really slept for about six months. We decided to move him from our room to his crib last week. The first night he cried for a little over two hours and then again for about 1/2 hour. Since then he has maybe fussed a little but is pretty much sleeping through the night! I really hope it continues. He still wakes up at 6:30 but that I can handle as long as I can get at least four hours of continues sleep. I alway thought I would be content on having just girls but I am so glad that he has proved me wrong. I love having a little boy he is such a different and fun experience then Azelynn.
Seasonal Coloring Pages
4 weeks ago








2 comments:
He's a handsome boy alright! Are you going to put this new pic on your opening page? It's really cute...Hope you continue to feel better.
-Mom
Oh he is so cute!
Post a Comment