background

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The fun of getting the kids pictures done!

I finally decided to get Azelynn three year old pictures done. I was also able to get Ryders six month pics done at the same time. It was quite the task, I decided it will probably be the last time I try to do it by myself. I wanted to save money so I went to Target, I have had great experiences with them and some not so great. Well I think Azelynn turned out great but I really did not like Ryders. I probably should not have orderd them but on the computer screen they looked alright. When I got them I really dilike them. I don't even want to put them in a frame or even give them out. I ended up using a free coupon at Kiddie Kandids and getting a free 8x10. I was very happy with the all the pictures at Kiddie Kandids but unfornutaly could not get them becuase I spent all my picture money. I think from now on I will spend the extra money and get good pictures!

This is probably the best one of the Target pitcures. His nose is running I did not realize it because I was messing with Azelynn when the photorapher was taking the pics. He also scratched his face all over the day before. I did not want to reschedule becuase he is cutting teeth and I wanted to get one more toothless grin. I probably should of waited. One of his other close up looks like he got in a fight with a cat and for some reason you could not see the scratches too much on the computer screen when I was ordering.

I was really happy with Azelynns! I can not complain the prices are pretty good if they turn out.
This is one from Kiddie Kandids only one day later!

1 comments:

Mierzejewski said...

cute little kids you have there!!

counter