background

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

July!

Wow July has already come and gone its kind of sad I feel like summer is moving too quickly! We were super busy this month so here are a few post of our activities! 

My cuties all dressed in their 4th of July gear

Azelynn showing of her USA pride


Fireworks are always a lot of fun 



We decided to go to the zoo this month with my sister who was in town. The kids seemed to really enjoy it this time. I have gone in the past and felt like I was forcing the kids to look at the animals they seem to only care about the park before.


A course Ryder had his moments!

I could probably make a good size book with all the pictures I have of Azelynn  riding the carousal 
Cohen was such a good sport through it all.


We celebrated the 24th with a trip to Trafalga!


Aze and Ryder had fun playing with a snake!

We went camping earlier in the month and sadly this one of the only pictures I have of our camping trip. It seemed that I always had a child in my arm instead of being able to hold my camera.  

0 comments:

counter