background

Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas finally....

I am slow at posting Christmas but my three little crazies are keeping me pretty busy.  Most people that know me know Christmas is not my most favorite holiday and I actually look forward to January when its all over with and I can't start counting the days until warmer weather appears.  This year Christmas was pretty low key we really could not do a lot since Cohen was just a couple weeks old. We took it easy and enjoyed hanging out with family and eating way too many treats.  I had most of all my shopping done before November something I am going to from here on out, it made December so much less stress full.   Here are a few pictures of our Christmas celebration. 


Christmas Eve Pjs with cousins

My adorable three


Cohen chillin Christmas morning


The opening of gifts!



0 comments:

counter