We usually try to make it to a couple of Strawberry days events. This year we attended the rodeo and the parade. We were not too impressed with the rodeo this year. We sat in the front row so the kids could stand up and not be confined to the bleachers, well that backfired. We had a steady stream of people walking in front of us pretty much the whole time. I really don't think that many people really watched rodeo, I felt like they were there to eat and the rodeo was a side event. Between trying to keep the kids from being stepped and and trying to see between all the people we missed a lot of what was going on. I was happy to go home and sad that I waisted money on four hours of frustration.
Seasonal Coloring Pages
4 weeks ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment