background

Monday, June 7, 2010

little by little....

It has been a couple months since my last update, and I have been trying to decide where to start. Should I start from the last month I left off? Or should I stick with the current stuff? Well since I use this blog as a reference I figure I would slowly play catch up from April.( we have had a busy couple of months.) So I went to the file where I had downloaded the last couple months of pictures and could not find any pictures. I then realized I forgot to save the file and had already erased my SD card with over 400 pictures on it. I was quite upset with myself but then remembered that my step-mom had wanted a few pictures and I had lent that same SD card a week earlier. Fortunately she had saved all my pictures on her computer. Whew! Now all I needed to do was pick up the CD that she has made and I could finally start playing catch up. Well since that task is taking me a bit of time I have now decided to post a few pictures of my Vegas trip last week and will hopefully get the rest of my blog updated little by little.


I loved being in Vegas and really makes me miss living there. I sometimes wish I put up more of fight to move oh well.

We went to a fun park at the Town Center the kids had a blast!

Ryder was not afraid of the water, his shirt was soaked in no time.

Azelynn love this little maze!

Ryder had taken of his shorts mid maze, he thought it was quite fun to run in just his diaper.


Ryder enjoying the fountains at the Bellagio. Aze was hiding below she is quite sensitive to some noises.


We stayed at the South point and the had tons of fun swimming at the pool!



P.S. Reasons of not updating sooner, I have been quite sick with number three on its way. I am finally feeling a little better and I hope not to let myself get so far behind.

0 comments:

counter