background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Winter projects



I am a major wimp when it comes to cold weather so I have been stuck inside my house a lot this winter. Since I have been home I have really started to get tired the way my house is decorated or can I say lack of decor. My budget and my taste don't really go hand and hand so I am trying to be a little more creative and try to create cute things with out draining the bank account. I actually have some fun ideas that I want to try but here are a few things that I worked on the last couple of weeks.

I used to have all my bows hanging on a string tied to a nail in the wall.


I have discovered a fun wood place that has a lot of great ideas and tons of projects!


February
The month of February on my magnet calendar. I am a little disappointed on how the numbers turned out. I spent over two hours stamping glittering and embossing them. The embossing powder would not stay on. I am also not in love with the design of the numbers so will probably change it next year it.


We have finally completed the kids bathroom. Here are some before and after pictures.

Before


We had to tear out everything including the floor boards because of mold.



After


I spent under 2o dollars on all the wall decor including the bow holder!


The next couple of weeks we will be redoing the kitchen cabinets and counter tops so stay tuned.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Looks good. Wow your bathroom before pics-are wow! you have really changed it and made it awesome!

Camille Jensen said...

I love your bathroom improvements!

Brad and Emilee said...

Cute bathroom... waiting for kitchen pics.

counter