background

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

This year we spent the holidays with my family. All my Brothers and Sisters were able to make it and it is not very often that we all can get togeather. We had a full house but we had fun playing games and just hanging out with each other. Overall I had a pretty good Christmas holiday but I am also happy there is 363 days before next Christmas. I have also decided that when I start spending Christmas at my own home there will be no big Christmas dinner. I think I rather have a big dinner Christmas Eve and then have left overs Chistmas Day. I really did not get to sit down all day on Christmas. Between cleaning up wrapping paper at least three times, cooking breakfast, cleaning breakfast, preparing dinner, cleaning dinner and running after little Ryder I did not get to sit down until about 7:00 pm. I hope in the futue to change things a little so I can really look forward to Christmas again.



Azelynn Christmas day get-up. She really loves the kitty that her cousin Sammy gave to her.


Santa brought Aze a camera!


Ryde was quite happy with his drill, he has been walking around drilling things.

Azelynn and Ryder love there new play house!

We tried to have the kids do the nativity but the younger ones just wanted to play but Kate was a very cute Mary.


Azelynn was Joseph but we could not tell her that to her face, She told us that she was not going to be a boy.

The whole gang, it took some doing to get this picture and I think my lense had a smudge on it so all my pictures had some blurryness to one side and a little bit on the bottom.

0 comments:

counter