background

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I was crafty!

I am not the craftiest person. When I was in young womens I remember when ever we did craft projects mine always looked like the work of of a first grader I am not kidding. I really should go through my storage and find one of my little projects and post it. So I am pretty happy when I make something that actually turns out.

I saw a magnet board that was decorated for Christmas last year and I thought how fun it would be to have a monthly themed Calendar. I am going to try to do something different each month so look forward to what I may create.

2 comments:

Brad and Emilee said...

Very impressive. My calendar cost $3.00 at Walmart. There's a picture of a different fruit each month... yours is better.

Jenn said...

I love it! and I am glad you finally hung it on your wall too.

counter