background

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Duck Creek year two!

I am finally getting around to updating this blog. It has been a pretty busy month that started off with a trip to Duck Creek with Darren's family. We had a great time four wheeling, fishing and just hanging out at the cabin. I am already looking forward to when we go again!


The whole gang!

It was Camille 2nd birthday party and she had a butterfly party so all the cousins got wings!



Ryder did not know what to think about his wings.



Camille is super cute!



Adorable!

Family picture!

I had to duplicate last years fishing picture.

Azelynn love hanging out with Darren why fishing....

and even cought one,

Aze and me!

There is some great four wheeling trails in Duck Creek!

Aze was afraid of the four wheelers until we forced her to take a little ride. Well, she conqured her fear and wanted to go again and again!

0 comments:

counter