background

Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July!

We had a fun 4th of July weekend! Friday morning we went boating with Darrens family we had a lot of fun and even convinced Azelynn to ride on the tube. I forgot my camera but will try to get some pictures uploaded from one of the other cameras. Later that day all the girls took the kids swimming while the guys went golfing and then finished the day off with a bbq!

I started the fourth off with a 10k race! it was not too bad, the last mile was uphill and I thought I was going to die but I was able to run the whole thing! I then joined Darrens family at the freedom parade were his dad was able to get some decent seating by backing up his truck and putting up chairs so we had stadium seating. That night we went to go see the Pleasant Grove fireworks and set up at what we thought was a great spot. When they fireworks started we could barley see them. We all jumped back into our cars and tried to find a better spot when we realized that Pleasant Grove changed the spot where they launched fireworks. we arrived at the new spot just as the finale was finishing. Overall it was a great day!


Waiting for the fireworks!


Ryder and Azelynn first time with Sparklers.

Happy 4th of July!
Sadie and Heather enjoying the parade!
Stadium seating!

Karon, Jen and I getting ready to run the 10k!

1 comments:

Karon said...

It sure looks like you had a wonderful weekend! I love that last picture. Who is runner number 3249 . . . she's hot!

counter