background

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving!

We had an relaxing Thanksgiving with my family. We ate lots of food and had lots of pie! I was in charge of the Rolls and ended up burning about 1/2 of them. I thought I would try to hurry the process up and cook both pans at the same time, not a good idea. They cooked a whole lot faster and not very even.

Ryder had his first taste of pie.


Abby momentarily had her head stuck in a bucket. We had told her earlier that it was dangerous but she did not listen. She was not too happy so hopefully she will not try agian.


1 comments:

Camille Jensen said...

OMgosh the bucket thing brought back memories to when Kaja had that happen. Little booger got her head stuck in a clear toy drum. (sigh) I guess sometimes the best lessons are learned through experience eh?

counter